Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Not too many posts lately...


But between a heavy work schedule, family, a busy (but almost equally unattended to) Greek blog and Greek Easter, I haven't had that much time to sit down and blog properly.

However I did manage to post a couple of diaries over at the European Tribune, which might be of interest to some of my readers here:

The Appeal of the Resistance Fighters - about how the surviving protagonists of the French resistance are still in a fighting mood.


and

Prodi and the European Constitution - in which Prodi suggests a new European Constitution, exactly like the one the Monde Diplomatique predicted, right before the French referendum, will be proposed sooner or later.


I'm not sure how it will go but I hope to be posting more frequently, at least slightly more frequently, from now on...

No comments: