Friday, August 8, 2003

Welcome


Hi, I'm mihalis. This is a blog I keep to share stuff I find on the web and brief opinions on it, for the benefit of friends and whoever stumbles in here. It's not my first experience with blogging, but it's my first experience with personal blogging.
Anyhow, despite the fact that I'm Greek I will not post in Greek (OK I will post the occasional note in Greenglish if I have to), for the following three reasons:
1. For some reason when I write in greek in Blogger, it comes out as unreadable gibberish. This is probably manageable in the long run but for now it's absolutely restrictive.
2. A lot of the people I know don't read Greek.
3. Most of the stuff I will link to, will be in English due to the poverty of content of the Greek web.

Anyway here goes nothing...

No comments: